Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Canon T1i Finally Arrived!

My camera finally arrived today!  I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks now.  I ordered it on ebay, and the shipper must have put the wrong address down because after about 10 days, he received it back at his home in California.  So he had to ship it a second time. This time he added a tracking number, and it was "missent" from Little Rock to Mountain Home, which really isn't close to where I live. So even after it was reshipped by the seller, it still was delayed an entire day because of the USPS.  But it finally arrived today.  My family thought I was a bit obsessed.  I went around taking pictures of everything. I still have little to no idea about what most of the settings do, but I have posted a couple of photos here that are my firsts with my new camera.  I was indoors and had to use a flash, so you can see shadows on the second picture of the boot and mice. But I was just practicing. So over the next few weeks I will hopefully be able to get some good mandolin pictures up here.   I'm excited about what tomorrow holds.  Maybe I'll watch a refresher YouTube course on the basics of photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment